In this add-on package, Onix will set up an OpenVPN server on the cloud to support multiple users needing remote access to your on-prem environment while working away from the office.
- Configure and set up as described in Cloud Foundations Quick Start.
- Stand up an OpenVPN server in GCP, including private site-to-site VPN between GCP and your on-premise environment.
- Ensure security with LDAP/RADIUS authentication configuration.
- Train administrators on how to add and remove users from the VPN software.
- Provide administrators with template communications to explain to users where to find appropriate resources.
To learn more about this package offering, simply fill out the form to get in touch.
Click to view our other GCP offerings