Onix hosted our annual 2017 Syzygy event to align our customers, partners and guests for discussions, collaboration and fun! We rolled out the red carpet to celebrate our 25th anniversary. See our top ten list from this memorable event!
10. We held this year’s Syzygy at the Beck Center for the Arts here in Lakewood, Ohio to accommodate our growing group. (The Onix team returned there at the end of the week to enjoy the current production One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest.)
9. The week started with Customer Day, focused on value-added training tracks tailored to Collaboration and Cloud Platform for a group of current Onix customers.
8. That evening, the Onix team, partners and customers rode buses downtown to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame where we enjoyed a private cocktail hour, dinner and rock and roll!
7. On day two, we moved down to the main stage of the Beck Center for a day of speakers and a showing of the premiere of our brand new Onix video. It was met with cheers, laughs and expressions of great pride about the experience of working at Onix.
6. Lynette Turner and Barry Hensch from ATB Financial were our keynote customer speakers, discussing their company's culture shift to Google. Ron Rerko, Director of Translation Development, Genomic Medicine Institute with the Cleveland Clinic discussed the exciting things happening in the world of Genomics — and how Onix and cloud computing are helping researchers.
5. Our awesome partner speakers included Eric Rosenkranz from Google Cloud, Jason Katcher from Dropbox, James Roth from Vonage and David Politis, CEO of BetterCloud.
4. We ended our day at the Beck Center with our favorite comedians; Mike Polk Jr. and Jeff Blanchard brought the laughs again this year!
3. We all celebrated Onix’s 25th Anniversary with a party back at Onix headquarters with dinner, drinks, dancing to a live band, photo booth, games and prizes. Congratulations Onix!
2. To wrap up the full week, the Onix team gathered back at the Beck Center for internal departmental presentations that were full of surprises, hilarious videos and creativity.
1. Thank you to everyone that was able to attend Syzygy; and to those that could not make it, we’d love to have you join us next year. Watch our Syzygy recap video below!
Thanks for reporting a problem. We'll attach technical data about this session to help us figure out the issue. Which of these best describes the problem?
Any other details or context?
Topics: Workplace Cloud Collaboration