LAKEWOOD, OH – Onix joins executives from Google Cloud and MESA International to offer a complimentary webcast for manufacturers who want to use Industry 4.0 principles to differentiate their products and gain market share.
The webcast, “A Growing Company's Guide to Creating a Culture of Innovation and Winning in Industry 4.0,” is hosted by the Internet of Things Institute and will be held online at 2 p.m. EST on Wednesday, February 1.
Speakers for this popular webcast include:
- Michael Walton, Head of Manufacturing for Google Cloud
- Michael Yost, President of the Manufacturing Enterprise Solutions Association (MESA) International
- Steve Holly, Director of Solutions Engineering at Onix
“With the rapid transformation and technological advancements of the Industry 4.0 era, today’s manufacturers are searching for ways to stand out in an increasingly competitive marketplace,” said Tony Bianco, President of the Onix Cloud Computing Group. “Onix has teamed up with strategists from Google Cloud and MESA International to provide webcast attendees solid solutions and expert advice that manufacturing executives and engineers can put into practice today.”
Webinar attendees will:
- Discover ways to use internal innovation performance to optimize value.
- Learn how to extract the maximum value from mountains of data — and leverage it for success.
- Uncover proven techniques to transform digital enterprises and produce better products — faster and at lower costs.
For more information and to register for the webcast, visit the IoT Institute registration page.
Onix (Onix Networking Corp.) is a leading developer and provider of technology solutions and consulting services to a broad range of customers. Onix partners with technology industry leaders and offers extensive expertise in the design and implementation of end-to-end comprehensive solutions. Onix has been a Google Cloud partner since 2001 and has been recognized by Google as well as customers with numerous awards for work done in North America and globally. Most recently, Onix was named 2015 Google Apps Partner of the Year for North America.