LAKEWOOD, OH - March 16, 2015 - Google and Onix recapped the Digital Signage Expo in a Google Hangout. Attendees heard the latest news, technologies and tools presented at DSE 2015 and asked experts questions. View the recording.
“As the world’s largest conference and trade show dedicated to showcasing innovative digital communications and interactive technology solutions for customer and employee-facing organizations, DSE 2015 content is extremely valuable to marketers and corporate communicators currently using or considering electronic signs as part of their communications mix,” said Steve Holly, a Digital Signage Certified Expert from Onix. “We wanted to provide the highlights of the DSE 2015 and our insights to all including those who could not attend the conference.”
The benefits of digital signage are undeniable. They include:
- Electronic displays increase safety, saving companies on average $78,000 per avoided injury.
- Digital signs can inspire disengaged employees who account for 70% of the workforce.
- At-retail advertising drives additional sales of 70%.
- Dynamic digital signage offers a 47.7% effectiveness for brand awareness.
- Electronic signs generate 32.8% growth in repeat buyers.
- Digital signs create a 31.8% upswing in overall sales volume.
- Real-time scoreboards immediately increase employee productivity by 10.3%.
“While many companies have experimented with signage, few have deployed signage on a large scale,” said Chris Lydle, Google’s Sr. Program Manager for Chrome. He continued, “Google’s Chrome devices make digital signage truly practical for the first time.
Marketers and corporate communicators can now engage customers and employees boosting productivity and the bottom line like never before. View the recording now.
Onix (Onix Networking) is a leading provider of IT solutions and services, including Google Chrome for Work and Google Chrome Enterprise Deployment services to a broad range of government and corporate customers. Onix partners with IT industry leaders and offers extensive expertise in the design and implementation of end-to-end comprehensive IT solutions. Onix has been a Google for Work partner since 2001, and was named by Google as the “Global Partner of the Year - Enterprise Search” in both 2012 and 2013. Onix is headquartered in Lakewood, OH.