Milwaukee IT pros and business leaders, you don’t have to make a trek to the Silicon Valley to see the latest cloud solutions for infrastructure, workplace cloud collaboration, location-based services, search and cloud-native devices. We’re bringing Google Cloud to you.
Take the next step in your cloud journey at Going Google in Milwaukee on Oct. 24 at The Ivy House, 906 S. Barclay St., in Milwaukee.
Join Googlers and industry experts for an engaging, hands-on happy hour where you can explore cloud solutions and all things Google Cloud. Learn how to build and scale your organization’s infrastructure in the cloud so that you can take your productivity, efficiency and success to new heights.
Registration for this free open house begins at 3:30 p.m. Hands-on demos and discussion runs from 4 p.m to 6 p.m. and includes happy hour refreshments. You'll have the chance to network with cloud experts and other Milwaukee business leaders and IT professionals.
Immersive Cloud Solutions Experience
Going Google in Milwaukee is aimed at all stages of the cloud journey. If you're just wondering what the cloud is and why you need to begin leveraging these crucial technologies, we can answer any questions you may have about cloud computing solutions in plain, simple language
If you attend, you’ll have the opportunity to...
- Learn from Google Cloud and other industry experts face to face
- Engage in meaningful engineer-to-engineer conversations
- Ask burning cloud solutions questions and solve aching pain points
- Demo all of Google Cloud’s product portfolio, including Chrome, G Suite, Google Cloud Platform, Google Maps Platform and Cloud Search
- Explore how Google's Cloud portfolio can transform the way you do business
Don’t miss this immersive, hands-on Google Cloud experience that can lead you toward a smarter way to work! Seats are filling quickly, so register today. After all, it’s right in your backyard!