Sit down with an expert during this day-long workshop that walks you through the basics of Cloud Identity, Google's service for authentication and access management -- and learn how to use it with your current Active Directory solution. We'll cover integration with your AD instance, mapping and common mistakes made when working with Cloud Identity.
- Google Cloud Identity
- Federating Cloud Identity with AD
- AD and Google Cloud Logical Structures
- Mapping Forests
- Mapping DNS Domains
- Mapping Users
- Mapping Groups
Common Questions Addressed in this Workshop:
- What is Google Cloud Identity?
- What are cloud standards for authentication and access management?
- How can I integrate my Active Directory with Cloud Identity?
- How do I know what mapping to choose?
To learn more about this workshop, simply fill out the form to get in touch.
- Introduction to Google Cloud Identity
- Implementing Federation
- Mapping Forests, DNS Domains, Users, Groups, Organization Units