Onix is currently seeking a Strategic Marketer. The person in this role is a well-rounded marketer who is not only able to participate in marketing strategy and development, but who also has the skills to execute deliverables. The successful candidate will learn specific markets and products and translate that knowledge into effective marketing programs, consulting and influencing the business in marketing strategies, product launches, innovative communications, media relations, end user/industry research and more.
- Develop and execute market driven programs that build brand and generate inbound marketing leads for Onix including but not limited to: innovative communications, event and social media collaboration, email campaigns, end user/industry research and more.
- Create and promote technical and non-technical content that drives Google to partner with Onix and customers and prospects down the different stages of the buyers’ journey.
- Review metrics and tools to gauge success of marketing efforts and use those metrics to influence future marketing efforts.
- Responsible for analysis of market and customer needs, product launches and other selling and promotional support for products across North America.
- Ability to influence and change stakeholder and partner perceptions about the value of the right content delivered to the right person at the right time.
- Bring marketing projects to fruition with direction, guidance and approval from the team — but little supervision.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, with a minimum of 5 years professional marketing experience, with an emphasis in BtoB integrated marketing.
- Experience launching products to niche BtoB markets. App product acumen considered a plus.
- Strong marketing writing skills with an emphasis on search engine optimization.
- Experience creating compelling eblasts.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, under tight deadlines.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience in Hubspot COS, Google Analytics and Salesforce considered a plus.
- Experience working and collaborating in the G Suite Collaboration Suite.
- Proficient in Creative design skills - InDesign and Photoshop considered a plus.