SaaS Associate Trainer
As the SaaS Associate Trainer, you’ll focus on delivering webinar and on-site training for G Suite (formerly Google Apps) as well as other SaaS application training. This role requires a combination of exceptional public speaking and personal skills, attention to detail, and ability to quickly learn new technology quickly.
- Delivering training via webinar or on-site for G Suite and other SaaS application training using the Onix methodology.
- Coordinating, organizing, and preparing training project plans for customers.
- Updating the training materials library, including course descriptions, course outlines, and instructional material.
- Participating in the development of new courses.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience
- Must possess public speaking, multitasking, and problem solving skills
- Must display a great disposition for working with customers and the ability to build credibility quickly
- Demonstrated ability to learn and explain unfamiliar software applications
- Must have experience conducting training
- Training for corporate audiences is preferred
- Must be willing to travel domestically and internationally when required
- Travel typically averages 25%, but spikes up and down from the average
- A passport is not a prerequisite for this position, but will be required once employed
- Must be a self-starter capable of working independently
- Work will be performed remotely from a home office or Onix HQ, if local to the Cleveland, OH area
- Candidate will be required to have training at Onix HQ in Cleveland, OH
- An attitude of willingness/eagerness to learn is essential
Preferred Skills and Experience
Note: Onix may choose to select an experienced trainer or a person with less experience who would be trained by our existing staff members in order to “grow with us.” For this reason, years of experience are not specified, however a certain aptitude for the requirements below must be evident in a resume/interview as well as validated with references as requested.Candidates who have one or more of these characteristics will receive very favorable consideration:
- Fluency in English and preferably additional languages
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong existing knowledge of G Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Meet, etc.)
- Experience working with cloud-computing solutions (SaaS)
- Strong technical aptitude
- Experience working remotely from a home office
Please note: This position description indicates the general level and nature of work expected. It is not a comprehensive list of specific duties or activities associated with the position. The employee may be asked to perform other duties as assigned.