Strategic Marketing Director
Onix is currently seeking a Strategic Marketing Director. The person in this role is a well-rounded marketer who is not only able to participate in marketing strategy and development, but who also has the skills to execute deliverables.
The successful candidate will learn specific markets and products and translate that knowledge into effective marketing programs, consulting and influencing the business in marketing strategies, product launches, innovative communications, media relations, end user/industry research and more.
This person will manage strategic marketing and promotional staff with the ultimate goal to build brand and generate leads that contribute to top-line revenues.
- Assist leaders in setting formal business plans, helping to define overall goals and strategies.
- Align business goals and strategies with marketing objectives, tactics and budgets.
- Develop and oversee market driven programs that build brand and generate inbound marketing leads for Onix including but not limited to: innovative communications, events, social media, email campaigns, end user/industry research and more.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns, utilizing a range of techniques including SEO and PPC.
- Oversee sales follow through process to ensure that inbound leads are followed up on in a timely manner and driving business.
- Review metrics and tools to gauge success of marketing efforts and use those metrics to influence future marketing efforts.
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will create and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position the business as an innovator and leader.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, with a minimum of 10 years professional marketing experience, with an emphasis in BtoB integrated marketing. MBA considered a plus.
- Experience launching products to niche BtoB markets. App product acumen considered a plus.
- Strong marketing writing skills with an emphasis on search engine optimization.
- Experience creating compelling eblasts.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, under tight deadlines.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience in Hubspot COS, Google Analytics and Salesforce.com
- Experience working and collaborating in the G Suite Collaboration Suite.
- Proficient in Creative design skills - InDesign and Photoshop considered a plus.