Enterprise Account Manager
Onix is currently seeking talented, dynamic and energetic individuals to fill the role of Enterprise Account Manager in Toronto, Canada. We are looking for sales professionals who are self-starters, possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit and are interested in long-range career growth.
In this position, a successful candidate will generate revenue, identify market potential, initiate the sales process, close deals, expand sales in existing accounts and recommend new products and services both to existing customers and new prospects. Onix provides excellent sales and marketing support with extensive sales training. Account managers must develop long-standing relationships with business leaders and decision makers — and develop the Onix brand in their territory.
Required Skills and Experience
- Possesses strong communication and interpersonal skills and delivers compelling presentations to a variety of audiences including executives from large organizations
- Is an effective and articulate speaker who can easily adjust the message to match the audience
- Demonstrates persistence, overcomes obstacles and strives to improve skills and achieve goals
- Closes the sale by learning and addressing client needs and concerns while consistently moving the client towards commitment
- Develops and fosters client and networking relationships as a means of generating referrals
- Develops sales strategies, techniques and tactics based on client feedback and market environment
- Consistently identifies new sources of business
- Has a track record of attaining challenging sales goals and managing accounts within a designated territory. Uses territory analysis to target top prospects
- Displays the highest levels of honesty and integrity
- Holds a BA/BS degree with 2+ years of direct sales experience (required) or 5+ years proven direct sales. IT solutions experience preferred
- Has familiarity with CRM tools such as Salesforce.com
- Provides excellent references from managers to whom the candidate has reported.
- While the individual in this role may work from a home office, visits to Onix headquarters in Cleveland, OH will be required at various times during the year to participate in training and present to the executive team for the candidate’s region.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Possesses familiarity with cloud-computing is a plus.