Onix helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of cloud services. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of how technology is used in the workplace.
- Deploy and support cloud solutions based on rapidly evolving business requirements.
- Establish strategic customer relationships and become the technical go-to resource for answers as well as a trusted cloud advisor.
- Design, deploy, and maintain DevOps environments
- Use infrastructure as code techniques to manage containerized, highly scalable environments
- Migrate existing on-premise workloads into public cloud environments.
- Review and analyze customer architecture at the domain and product level and translate and evolve them into cloud infrastructure designs and implementations.
- Assist in strategic direction and planning for growth to support our increasing business needs.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Security or a related discipline.
- 5+ years or more of enterprise-level infrastructure consulting or implementation experience.
- Extensive experience with enterprise server infrastructure: virtualization, image creation, deployment and maintenance.
- Experience architecting, building and maintaining networks.
- Experience with DevOps deployments and infrastructure as code.
- Experience with Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Powershell or other automation environments and scripting technologies.
- Experience with containers, Docker, Kubernetes, or other management configuration tools
- Experience with Linux and Windows server environments.
- Experience moving workloads from on premise to IaaS.
- Networking fundamentals, including VPN configuration.
- Experience with network technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools.
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Good working knowledge of the technical aspects of application protocols such as HTTPS, SMTP, SSL, and DNS.
- Familiarity with web-related technologies (web applications, web services, service oriented architectures) and of network / web related protocols.
- Creative problem solving skills and a drive to solve difficult issues.
- Ability to stay positive and motivated while under pressure.
- Ability to participate in multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Customer-oriented and shows a bias for action.
- Provide on-time, well-executed work that leads to excellent customer satisfaction
- Able to expertly convey ideas and concepts to others.
- Highly adaptable with the ability to learn new technologies quickly without direct oversight.
Preferred Skills and Experience
If you meet the requirements above and desire an exciting career with a growing, dynamic organization, this position is for you.
- Google Cloud Platform Cloud Solutions Architect Certification
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
- Experience with Big Data, PaaS, and IaaS technologies.
- Experience in and understanding of data and information management - especially as it relates to IaaS and PaaS.
- Experience architecting and developing software for scalable, distributed systems.
Understanding of the public cloud market and pain points driving enterprise cloud adoption.