Customer Success Manager
Onix is currently seeking a customer oriented technologist to fill the role of Customer Success Manager (CSM) for Toronto, Canada. This person will work directly with customers after they successfully deploy G Suite to their entire organization. The CSM will assist in all aspects of growing the Google product usage at all levels of the organization.
- Provide product expertise on G Suite and Google Chrome
- Work with customers to review, test and incorporate new G Suite releases into customers domain so the business can leverage these features in their work.
- Provide enhanced technical support for ticket escalations to Google
- Assist with change management activities aimed at growing adoption of Google products.
- Capture product utilization and growth across various business functions and geographic regions to show leading and lagging adoption statistics.
- Conduct weekly meetings with customers to review support issues, discuss new product features, and make additional implementation plans
- Conduct quarterly service reviews to inform customer on ROI.
- Provide the customer a voice with Google product team to advocate for new features and drive continuous innovation.
- Identify opportunities for sales of additional Onix or Google services and work to ensure renewal of CSS contract
Required Skills and Experience
- Must have 3+ years experience in messaging and collaboration applications (i.e. G Suite, Outlook, Lync, MS Office, Box, Dropbox, Slack, OneDrive, Sharepoint, etc.)
- Must have change management experience in a corporate setting.
- Must have excellent communication skills to share vision with business, stakeholders and executives.
- Must be willing to travel (up to 30% travel time).
- Ability to manage multiple customers simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to document all customer interaction
- Ability to work with Onix Account Managers to engage customers on new product and service offerings.
- Ability to help sell Customer Success alongside Onix Account Managers.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- G Suite Admin and Deployment Certification, Chrome Deployment Certification
- Experience in working with Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, or MicroSoft Azure
- Account management experience
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or related field