Google Enterprise Search
Bring the magic of Google’s unique search quality, language handling and relevance to your users, delivering the simple yet powerful search experience that they have come to expect, with multiple new capabilities.
With the power of Google search, your organization strengthens its ability to access and disseminate organizational knowledge, increasing employee productivity, boosting website conversion rates, and improving customer service.
With universal search, your workforce can reduce inefficiencies and find the information they need to be more effective.
With organizations becoming more complex, it’s no wonder that 39% of a knowledge worker’s time is wasted on searching for information or recreating existing content.* The Google Search Appliance increases productivity by making it easy for employees to find what they’re looking for when they need it.
Improved Relevance and Speed-The Google Search Appliance incorporates the machine learning algorithms that have been tuned with the billions of daily queries on google.com, delivering the most relevant search results. New with 7.0, we’ve tweaked the secret sauce to dramatically improve those results, and we’ve made it faster than ever. Go ahead, try it on your “big data”.
Universal Search-Extend your search results beyond files and databases, to include content from social media streams and cloud computing applications, delivered through browsers, smartphones and tablets. And, it works on any mobile device, because business life is on the go.
People Search-The expert search features of the GSA help employees to tap into your organization’s knowledge by suggesting people with expertise related to their queries. Expert search is fully integrated with SharePoint 2010 and can utilize the wealth of information stored in employees' profiles.
Google Magic-Give your users what they’ve come to expect, and drive better business performance, with new capabilities based on Google’s core leadership in relevance. Document preview allows you to view and page through a document directly from the search results. Secure translation taps into the power of Google to automatically translate search results into over 60 languages. And, updated language libraries now offer Google.com-quality to your searches, ensuring user success.
Power of Suggestion-Make your dynamic navigation more powerful. With Entity Recognition, content is automatically classified and tagged without the need for human intervention. Related information can be automatically surfaced, enabling your users to find relevant and useful information that they may have not been searching for. With fine-grained user-level security fully-integrated, you can now offer an up-to-date navigation experience no matter how complex your security needs are.
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Increase web site conversions and enable more effective customer support by providing fast, relevant search results.
- Increase employee productivity
- Employees can find the information they need from anywhere within the enterprise using a familiar and easy-to-use search engine.
- Minimal administration time
- Some of the more powerful features are available right out of the box so less time and resources are spent implementing a world-class enterprise search solution.
- Scale effortlessly to billions of documents
- Scalable architecture allows multiple appliances within one organization to share search indices across vast ranges of content and still provide unified results.
- Search over 220 files types
- Access information stored in multiple formats including HTML, Microsoft Office, PDF, PostScript, WordPerfect, and Lotus.
- Highly customizable
- Utilize a full array of intelligent biasing features and customize user interface and security to meet your organization’s exact search needs.
- Connect with organizational experts
- People Search enables organizations to provide more detailed profiles than directories, allowing for greater knowledge sharing potential.
- Easy Microsoft® Sharepoint® integration
- Right out of the box, the Google Search Appliance makes SharePoint easily searchable.
- Search content within the cloud
- With Cloud Connect, your organization can also securely search content that exists in Google Apps like GMail and Google docs, Twitter content, and content indexed by Google Site Search.
- Make sure search results are easily accessed
- Active-Active Mirroring ensures high availability by directing search traffic to multiple appliances.
- Provide filtered search results
- With Dynamic Navigation, search results can be filtered with specific metadata attributes.